- Assisting the Product Sales Manager in preparing offers for customer. The technical aspects will be prepared by the technical sales personnel while the candidate will assist in preparing the commercial offer
- Once the Purchase order is received from the customer, the candidate will assist in the Job Booking process
- The candidate will help to monitor the progress of product manufacturing and delivery by communicating with factory and order management team in Germany.
- Candidate will help in the organization of marketing events under the leadership of the Product sales manager
- The candidate will assist the Project Management team in the following activities
- Raising purchase order of project related materials to vendors such as Siemens factory, third party vendor. This will require usage of system such as PMD – access will be granted.
- Booking transportation for example Van or Car for transportation of customer to factory.
- Coordinating the printing of drawings and documents with appointed printing company.
- Assisting the Head of Business Unit in preparing power point slides. The content will be provided by the manager however, the candidate will assist in content arrangements.
- Making travel arrangements for members of the Business Unit
- General Administrative tasks.
- A Bachelors degree in any field from an accredited university.
- High ability to converse and comprehend English
- Strong skills in Microsoft applications, specifically MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Words
- Has good interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skill
- Fast learner and able to work independently or as a team player
- Able to work under minimum or less supervision
- Able to adapt faster in different situations and conditions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time