Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Your key responsibilities are:
- Implementation and maintenance of project commercial planning and controlling tools.
- In charge for Claim and change order management, Effective asset and cash management
- Risk and opportunity Management.
- Period-related planning of all business management key performance indicators.
- Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
- Monitoring, controlling and updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders e.g. consultants, customers, contractors, vendors, consortium partners etc.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain robust internal control mechanism.
- Commercial project coordination (e.g. requesting and tracking bank guarantees, insurance, etc.) and coordination of legal, taxation and insurance issues.
- Preparation of Budget/Forecast in collaboration with Sales personnel. Project handling, costing and cost controlling in consultation with Project Managers.
- Participate in Project review / Bid reviews / Country reviews and preparation of Sr. Management meetings.
- Act as overall financial interface for the Division to all stakeholders internally (Regions, Projects, Departments, Functions)
- Follow up with projects, departments, and regions to get all necessary inputs for reporting on business figures including consolidation of internal business.
- Closing Activities at month end to ensure proper reporting of business and project results in line with the Budget/Forecast.
- Assist in preparation of financial budget and forecast and assistance for periodic reviews.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a postgraduate (preferred) in accounting / finance
· You have 5-8 years industry experience in a project environment
· You have proven track record of managing a complex stakeholder environment
· You are detail oriented and able to work together with others to find solutions to complex challenges
· You have excellent communication skills, fluency in English (verbal and written).
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time