- Ensures implementation of Controlling policies, guidelines and standards, and adapts related procedures and processes.
- Coordinates budget planning processes, prepares and consolidates budget planning and derives respective forecasts.
- Ensures preparation and consolidation of financial statements and financial performance reporting for business accountable management.
- Ensures analyses, preparation and reviews of critical investments and expenditures, closings, and provides reporting for all stakeholders.
- Analyzes regularly relevant Key Performance indicators, and provides reports, comments and recommendation.
- Identifies process improvement potentials in controlling processes, and proposes remedial measures or projects.
- Serves as accountable contact to "Finance & Controlling" and Investor Relations, as far as business performance matters are concerned.
- Manages a Controlling organization, and the related Professional teams.
- Other assignments and/or projects that may be assigned by the in-country / line manager and/or the functional manager
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or any Business related courses
- Minimum of 8 years experience in similar function
- Experience in managing a team
- Candidate who has experience working in multinational company (MNC) will be preferred
- Good in strategic planning
- Well verse in contract management (eg commercial bid contract)
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time