R&D is a challenging task especially under changing conditions. We are looking for a passionate person with a solid technical background ready to take R&D project leadership. You should be excited with leading an agile team in a large multinational corporation and taking technical decisions while digging into customer’s domain area.
You will be involved in development of high load, distributed, cloud (as well as on-premise or edge) solutions in the areas of Siemens’ business including industrial IoT applications and real-time condition monitoring systems. These domains are looking for new approaches of data analysis and visualization, assets optimization, process management based on cutting-edge technologies.
What are the responsibilities?
• Technical leadership in R&D software development
• Technical requirements clarification and concept development through studying the documentation or communication with the customer
• Making weighted decisions on technology stack and architecture
• Guiding an efficient agile development processes with a team of 3-5 developers
• Keeping an eye on new technologies to leverage them in the development
• Contribution to the software development
What are the requirements?
• 3+ years of experience in commercial software development as a senior developer
• 1+ years of experience in team leading or project management
• 3+ experience with Java/Kotlin, functional programming, Spring
• Experience with databases, MQ, network protocols
• Experience with performance testing & optimization
• 3+ years of experience with Git, branching, merge requests, conflicts resolution
• Experience with CI/CD workflows (Gitlab, Teamcity, etc.)
• Experience with architecting client-server/web applications or distributed systems
• Ability to write clear and brief requirements specification (including text, diagrams or acceptance criteria)
• Understanding software development processes (Scrum, Kanban, etc.), solid work experience with agile teams
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team as well as independently
• Fluent written and spoken English
Would be beneficial:
• Juniors mentoring
• Practical experience with R&D: developing innovational technology, algorithms or applications
• Experience with
o Big Data
o Responsive web UI design/development
o Mobile app development
o MS Visio, Axure, Figma, draw.io or other prototyping/diagraming tools
• Contributions to scientific or software development conferences, journals, blogs or professional community resources
What do we offer?
• Full time position
• A-class office in the city center
• Corporate trainings
• Corporate medical insurance
• Corporate pension program
• Fitness compensation
• Lunch compensation