With over 1,600 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities.
R&D is a challenging task especially under changing conditions. We are looking for a passionate person with a solid technical background ready to take R&D project leadership. You should be excited with leading an agile team in a large multinational corporation and taking technical decisions while digging into customer’s domain area.
You will be involved in development of high load, distributed, cloud (as well as on-premise or edge) solutions in the areas of Siemens’ business including industrial IoT applications and real-time condition monitoring systems. These domains are looking for new approaches of data analysis and visualization, assets optimization, process management based on cutting-edge technologies.
What are responsibilities?
• Project management in the area of web-based software development
• Requirements clarification and analysis
• Communication with customers on the development of product functionality
• Project financials monitoring and control
• Guidance of an efficient agile development processes in teams of 3-5 developers
• Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
• Contribution to pre-sale activities, making presentations for customers
• Project reporting
What are requirements?
• Experience in commercial software development as a project manager / business analyst (3+ years)
• Deep understanding of software development methodologies (Scrum, KANBAN, etc.), solid work experience in agile teams
• Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions
• Knowledge and experience in requirements development methods
• Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually
• Ability to prioritize work
• Fluent written and spoken English
Would be beneficial:
• Technical expertise in various areas of modern SW development
• Experience with
o User interfaces modeling methods (responsive interactive dashboards, web forms and others);
o Axure, Figma, MS Visio and/or other prototyping / diagraming tools
o Business process reengineering methods
What else should I know?
• Full time position
• A-class office in the city center
• Corporate trainings
• Corporate medical insurance
• Corporate pension program
• Fitness compensation
• Lunch compensation