- In your new role you will provide personal assistance to the CFO of our Business Unit Turnkey within Siemens Mobility.
- You will perform general office and assistant tasks, such as keeping the appointment calendar, mail flow, making and preparing appointments, resubmissions or compiling statistics.
- Within the scope of your activities you will also take care of the organization of national and international trips. You will apply for visas, book travel and hotels and take care of the billing.
- You will prepare presentations (English and German) and reports and take part in coordinating tasks on behalf of your manager, e.g. arranging for internal / external assistance.
- Furthermore, you will translate presentations and/or documents (English and German).
- You order and manage office supplies.
- You have a completed (commercial) vocational training.
- You also have many years of professional experience in a management secretariat.
- In addition, you are proficient in the common MS Office applications (especially Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) and are open to modern communication media.
- Ideally you already gained experience in translating documents/presentations etc.
- You can keep track of the complexity of the tasks and to identify and set priorities.
- A confident and communicative appearance at executive level and a reliable way of working is appreciated.
- Because your manager is internationally active, you are fluent both in German and English.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time