Job title: IT Provider Manager
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Oversee IT providers fulfillment of contractual obligations during execution phase of IT delivery contracts (in the area of Enterprise applications for e.g. ERP, EAI and Workflow, PEGA, CRM)
- Implement IT performance management within engagements with IT providers and manage the continuous monitoring of providers performance. Ensure a continuous optimization and transparency of service delivery
- Set up and manage periodic performance and contract review boards
- Manage escalations, disputes and claims regarding providers performance and contractual obligations as well as financial clarifications. Oversee provider compliance with IT service management requirements
- Manage contractual changes and develop the respective contract during the contract lifecycle
- Liaise with provider and Siemens senior management, provider service delivery management, Siemens service management, business administration, purchasing and legal functions
- Further develop the portfolio of Service Provider Management as an internal service to the Siemens IT organization. Grow the scope and quality of the service portfolio. Develop and ramp up new services.
- Act as a mentor and coach to the Service Provider Management Team, further develop the skills of the team, both in India and Germany. Grow team in Pune as required.
- On demand: Manage tenders
- On demand: Manage outsourcing transitions
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Strong background in IT provider management and contract management
- Experience in provider in provider performance management, service level management, KPI definition, implementation and monitoring
- Knowledge and experience with IT service management, ITIL, IT project management. Experience in IT service delivery with major IT provider preferred
- Experience in tender management and managing outsourcing transitions is optional
- IT domain know how in at least one technical domain preferred, e.g. business intelligence, ERP, EAI and Workflow, PEGA
- Self-driven, results oriented, able to work independently based on strategic targets
- Entrepreneurial thinking and able to consider and manage financial impacts
- Able to motivate and lead people with or without formal authority
- International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred
What else do I need to know?
- Candidate must be an effective communicator (both written and oral English language), good interpersonal relationship skills in an international and intercultural environment, strong analytical skills, track record in problem solving and managing escalations are key expectations
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time