We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- You manage the complexity of an organization in a regulated environment and across legal entities and assist the CFO´s commitments in boards, e.g. the supervisory board of Siemens Bank, by preparing presentations or documents independently
- You coordinate the CFO´s agenda with high volume of meetings according to priorities and act as quality gate for all meetings with attendance of the CFO
- You answer emails, meeting requests and phone calls independently and you know when to consult the CFO
- You have perfect oversight of approvals required from the CFO and make sure that decisions are made in time. You manage the document flows according to priorities and deadlines
- The role also offers the opportunity to drive small projects independently
- You answer, screen, and place phone calls on behalf of the CFO; you sort and prioritize mails, monitor all information flow (including maintaining paper and electronic files), data entry and retrievable from electronic sources
- As Personal Assistant, you ensure that meetings are coordinated and well prepared and that documents are delivered in time. You make sure that they meet the required quality level and are complete. You also plan, coordinate and prepare leadership team meetings
- You arrange the CFO´s business trips on international level and coordinate with SFS colleagues worldwide
- In addition to that, you conduct HR processes on behalf of the CFO (welcome/farewell, preparation of interviews or performance management process)
- You demonstrate professional internal and external correspondence in German and English with Board level attention
- In all matters, you always maintain confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information
- The foundation of your success is a bachelor´s degree with economical focus or comparable
- You have collected a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in executive office management, preferably on top management level (CxO level) in a large company or comparable
- You possess very good knowledge of MS Office and are fluent in written and spoken English
- You place high attention to detail and show the ambition to deliver high quality results
- You have already proven your excellent organization and time management skills, driven by the goal of providing the best in class executive support
- Your personality is characterized by quick comprehension and initiative. You are flexible and adaptable and are able to accomplish tasks independently and under pressure
- Your goal-oriented mindset helps you to handle multiple priorities and manage complicated calendars, adaptable to changing priorities
- You possess good problem solving skills, as well as the ability to make suggestions to improve efficiencies
- Strong interpersonal skills help you to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external parties on highest level of the company
- You are a strategic thinker, always thinking one step ahead to anticipate necessary measures and tasks through proactive actions
- A comprehensive understanding of finance topics is a must
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time