Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You conduct strategic analyses and contributes to strategic development for SMO India
- You support in the implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and principles.
- You conduct strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e. Market and competitors' analyses, M&A targets and Due diligence, benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields).
- You continuously coordinates the development and performs the controlling of subordinated business strategies, and the related business plans, budgets, and generates the respective reports.
- You support strategic planning and evaluates strategic options of relevant unit.
- You make recommendations for further strategic development.
- You may act as trusted partner and advisor for strategic development.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a post graduate from top business school
- You carry 8-10 years of experience in strategy, business excellence, process improvement, business consulting kind of roles
- You have experience of working in MNCs and in B2B environment
- Your knowledge of Railway industry will be an added advantage
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills
- You analytical skills will be the key to success in this role
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time