Are you driven to optimize internal processes?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a business process analyst to initiate and manage process improvements and digital solution initiatives using the latest technologies, i.e. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, business process management solutions. You will work internally within GBS Internal Projects to support the various GBS Business Lines, as well as externally with our Operating and Strategic customers to leverage these technologies and provide solutions to meet their business needs. The successful Candidate enjoys learning and redesigning to increase optimization by dropping non-value add steps and/or applying broad array of digital solutions. Motivated to proactively engage the customer while maintaining a healthy channel of communication and effectively coordinates deadlines, requirements and savings. Contributes to creative thinking and supporting the team, believes in people and in change. Has a strong passion to move forward in our roadmap of new technologies, such as cognitive learning, and new opportunity to support projects and services.
Area of Responsibility
- Optimization of processes with automation, digital solutions or redesign within the portfolio services of all GBS Business Line i.e. Record to Report, Opportunity to Cash, Hire to Retire etc.
- Drive innovation and evaluates new tools/application in alignment with the business line strategy (RPA, Data Analytics, AI, etc.)
- Pursue the increased automation rate, service availability, service quality and cost optimization for all services
- Ensure implementation of operational standards in alignment with affected services
- Support the successful completion of internal and customer facing projects
- Collaborate with other players in the global GBS network of experts to maximize benefit for the customer and probability to win business
- Engage with customers to develop project scope, KPI/SLA and transition to operations
- Analyze and map existing business processes and identify requirements needed for process re-engineering and work with the customer to implement changes, whether digital or operational
- Provide input to support the development of the budget, cost & pricing
- Supports customer demand management service reviews and operational reviews
- Monitors savings contribution
- Supports implementation of Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Defines the benefit model of a potential project and ensures the value of the project outweighs the cost of requirements
- Identifies potential projects with customers through relationship management or customer satisfaction indicators
Required Experience and Capabilities
- Business Analysts candidates must have a minimum of 5 years related experience and Business Analysts (early career) must have a minimum of 3 years data related experience.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Experience in process design and digital solution implementations
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with SAP is a plus
- Experience in functional processes is beneficial
- Capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with AI topics (e.g. Machine Learning, Chatbots, etc.)
- Applied know-how in using data analytics for process improvement
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.