Mentor, a Siemens Business, is now recruiting a hardworking Financial Analyst to join a team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As the Financial analyst you’ll be responsible for supporting and coordinating the financial requirements and associated processes in the areas of Intercompany Transfer Pricing
The focus of this role will be principally in the area of Intercompany Transfer Pricing, which will involve interaction with International Finance and Business Partners.
This a great opportunity for candidates to be able to gain an insight on the impact of Transfer pricing in a Tax environment.
The role will involve but not be limited to -
- Monthly processes to ensure Transfer Pricing Accounting has been recorded accurately and timely.
- Providing forecast information in relation to Transfer Pricing
- Provide reports and supporting documentation to auditors
- Post cross charges related to intercompany accounting
- Reconcile intercompany Balance Sheet and P&L accounts
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from the business
- Participate in global projects relating to the area of Intercompany Transfer Pricing
The successful applicant will be a Qualified Accountant, with shown relevant work experience in a finance role, in a for-profit organization, along with:
- Working in a multifaceted and ever changing environment
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
- Strong PC skills, MS Tools preferably
- Experience in project work, data analysis and the establishment of processes & procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as integrating with a team
- Understanding of an international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time