What you can expect in your job?
We are looking for “Software Developer with Technical Support” that joins our team building following great product for the healthcare sector: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging-it/imaging-acquisition-solutions/syngo-virtual-cockpitsyngo Virtual Cockpit’ is the software solution for remote scanning assistance for all Siemens scanners, along with online live collaboration among scanners technicians, technologists and physicians.
Primarily you will act in / focus on these roles: as system engineer / integrator, infrastructure engineer and continuous integration specialist. In these roles you will heavily support product development activities, but you will also help to operate (installation, updates, trouble shooting) our product at our collaboration partners over the world (support is planned mainly remotely, occasionally onsite).
Additionally, in your secondary role, you will be able to help cross-functional feature SCRUM team with the software development tasks that team needs to handle.
The overall purpose of this role is to make sure that in-house product testing, product staging and continuous integration/delivery infrastructures are properly designed and are operating smoothly.
As the technical specialist that will be in touch with our collaboration partners - you will be bringing first-hand information back to the SCRUM team in order to make our product better.
What are we expecting?
- Broad knowledge of software, systems and enterprise architecture, SW and HW engineering and communications protocols
- Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- English - advanced
In details you will ideally have right away these experience/skills:
- Windows Server and Linux administration
- Comprehensive know-how in IP networks, network security technologies (firewall, security gateways), remote access (VPN, IPSec, SSL)
- LAN administration
- PKI infrastructure
- monitoring systems
- CI/CD, build/release pipelines with TFS
- Virtualization (wmware, citrix)
- Physical servers / desktops administration
For the secondary role:
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of C#
Personality requirements and skills:
- good analytical and problem-solving skills
- team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
- does the things to the end
- open for the changes
- willing to continuously learn
- good written and verbal communication skills
- good interpersonal and communications skills
We offer to you:
- state-of-the-art applications, technology and methodologies
- agile environment
- credo: „We don’t do mistakes - we learn”
- and the fun.
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany and/or to the customer collaboration sites.
Salary starting from 2200 € brutto/month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time