We are looking for Software Engineer that joins our team building following great product for the healthcare sector: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging-it/imaging-acquisition-solutions/syngo-virtual-cockpit. ‘Syngo Virtual Cockpit’ is the software solution for remote scanning assistance for all Siemens scanners, along with online live collaboration among scanners technicians, technologists and physicians.
As Software Engineer you will participate on the entire development & maintenance processes (analyzes, design, implementation, testing, production, deployments, maintenance, optimization, fault reports handling etc.).
We offer you:
- state-of-the-art applications, technology and methodologies
- agile environment
- credo: „We don’t do mistakes - we learn”
- and the fun.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
· University education (Bachelor's degree) in Computer Science
· University education (Master's degree) in Computer Science
· English (B2)
· Now team seeks for mid-level or senior developer to instantly strengthen team’s competences. Appropriate experience based on the claimed seniority will be tackled during the interview you will be invited for.
o knowledge of object-oriented programming
o knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and WPF (main actual technologies in use)
· Not the MUSTs (but it is an advantage if you have):
- knowledge of IP networks and protocols (LAN, IP, TCP/UDP, ...)
- knowledge of some scripting language(s)
Personality requirements and skills:
· does the things to the end
· open for the changes
· team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
· willing to continuously learn
· having sense of humor
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany.
Salary starts from 1800 € brutto/month + VAR*, based on experience and results
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regards to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time