The Project Analyst serves as the primary Siemens liaison for customer witness inspection activities and notifications. This role analyzes and monitors contracts from order entry through shipment in order to support delivery schedules and financials.
- Assure timely flow of materials and advise any impact to overall schedule
- Develop status reports using project planning software such as Microsoft Project or Tailend for issue to clients
- Monitor and expedite contract activities to schedules
- Interface with clients and functional areas, including Drafting, Engineering, Supply Chain Management and Focus Factories regarding schedules and inspection/test activities
- Analyze information from reports and meetings to determine if/how information will affect client and internal commitments
- Organize and facilitate resolutions to contract lifecycle issues
- Travel up to 10%
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience an expediting role
- Proactive planning skills to analyze information from reports and meetings to determine how information will affect client and internal commitments
- Proficiency with Manufacturing Planning software, Excel, Word, Outlook
- The willingness and ability to learn and utilize computer software programs such as Microsoft Project, Contract Management System, Oracle Discoverer.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, supported by inter-personal skills that support being a liaison between teams.
- Detail oriented to produce high quality results.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.