What part will you play?
- You derive an international business strategy
- You conduct Market and Competitor analysis studies
- Moreover, you lead and conduct M&A screening and target assessment
- You align strategy and tactics together with the headquarter and regional businesses
- You develop business models and migration path with headquarter team and regional businesses
- Moreover, you support in development of business consulting strategies for DES customers
- The communication and alignment of strategy and processes in our distributed organization lie in your hands (regions and headquarter)
- A Masters degree in management and strategy is required.
- You have several years experience in business strategy development, ideally in major strategy consultancy or comparable inhouse strategy department
- You have a solid knowledge and experience in M&A and business consulting
- You have strong communication skills proven in international and heterogeneous environments to drive change by convincing, moderation, cooperation in a distributed organization without hierarchical command structure
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 199190 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time