- You create a reference process and tool landscape for our global but distributed business setup regarding lifecycle services, incl. service/maintenance coordination, asset performance management, billing, data, project data model, and document management
- You cooperate with Siemens IT department for implementation of IT-tools and interfaces
- In addition, you are responsible for communication and alignment of processes and tools in our distributed organization (regions and headquarter)
- You support on-boarding of regions and country organizations to tools, support customization of processes and tools to regional specifics
- You are the expert for support about tools and processes
- The support regions in definition of service concepts for new project types also belongs to your area of responsibility
- You have a master or doctor degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, physics or similar
- Besides, you have already gained several years of experience in planning, setting up and executing management of O&M preferably in renewable projects (PV, wind, biomass)
- You have a strong background in service execution tools, CMMS, asset performance management, document and workflow management
- Strong communication skills proven in international and heterogeneous environments to drive change by convincing, moderation, cooperation in a distributed organization without hierarchical command structure round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 199191 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time