What part will you play?
- You create new portfolio packages/solutions around e-car charging infrastructure in combination with decentralized energy systems and/or building management systems
- You are responsible for the portfolio package development and drive it in close coordination with the Siemens business units delivering e-car charging systems, energy management systems and building management systems
- The technical clarification within solution development process related to e-car charging infrastructure lies in your hands
- You are responsible for the communication and alignment of portfolio development in our organization
- The roll-out and support of on-boarding of regions and country organizations to new portfolio packages around e-car charging infrastructure are some of your tasks
- You offer expert support for Siemens regions for e-car charging infrastructure solution and service concepts
- You support the technical risk assessment for regional projects that include the delivery or service for e-car charging infrastructure
- A Masters degree in electrical engineering, IT or similar is the foundation of your success
- You have several years experience in the area of e-charging technologies and Business models
- You have strong communication skills in international and heterogeneous environments to drive developments by convincing, moderation, cooperation in a distributed organization without hierarchical command structure
- The ability to work independently on a defined topic is required
- You have knowledge about e-car charging point technology (AC & DC charging technology as well as common charging standards)
- Moreover you have knowledge about backend software systems for the operation, monitoring and services required for e-car charging infrastructure or other energy infrastructure would be beneficial
- You have also knowledge about business models for the delivery & installation, operation and provision of services for e-car charging infrastructure would be beneficial
- Basic knowledge about charging point communication protocol (OCCP would be useful) would be beneficial
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time