- You support design and performance simulation of complex projects or new project concepts as the global expert
- You are responsible for the modelling of new technology and support implementation in the simulation tooling. You take care of the parameterization and validation of new products in the simulation system
- Moreover, you verificate and support implementation of simulation and design procedure for new DES project types and create new simulation templates
- You setup, manage and document a database of validated simulation models, simulation templates, load profiles and cost data
- You take the lead of our global simulation community, foster communication exchange and support users on complex projects
- In addition, you systematically document user feedback about our simulation tools, derive new requirements and support implementation together with our simulation R&D team
- You develop and execute concept for analyzing the installed base data for project opportunities
- A close cooperation with the R&D team for simulation and data analytics also belongs to your new area of responsibility
- Preferably you have a PHD in computer science, electrical or mechanical engineering, physics or similar
- Besides, you have already gained several years of experience in data science, modelling, simulation, design control and diagnosis of complex systems, machine learning and AI
- You have experience in energy systems, preferable renewable and storage systems as well as energy efficiency consulting
- You have a strong background in mathematical tools and cloud IT-systems, e.g. MATLAB, python, AWS (sagemaker)
- Communication skills to act in and guide an international and heterogeneous community round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 199193 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time