The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for supporting development organizations in the implementation of the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program for medical devices and related products, solutions, and services. Based on learnings from working with the development teams, the candidate will leverage their cybersecurity expertise to develop and deploy work products that strengthen the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program.
- Directly support product teams on implementing cybersecurity throughout the development lifecycle
- Facilitating threat modeling for products
- Review penetration testing plans
- Guiding product teams on vulnerability monitoring & assessment
- Participating in incident response
- Coordinating with cybersecurity researchers on vulnerabilities
- Strengthen the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program
- Prototyping cybersecurity solutions for product integration
- Supporting audit teams with cybersecurity expertise
- Development of guidance for the support of product development teams
- Development and delivery of cybersecurity training
- Travel approximately 15%, including international travel
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in applying security controls in products
- Strong understanding of security concepts, tools, techniques and technologies to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of proprietary information
- Experience with cybersecurity testing
- Experience with penetration testing
· Strong understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems and related cybersecurity hardening approaches
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a variety of functions
· Experience in communicating with customers
- Understanding of software development lifecycles
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with, and/or in-depth knowledge of, technical security concepts including recognized certifications
- Experience with secure development lifecycle processes
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of medical device or Internet of Things (IoT) cybersecurity
- Understanding of cybersecurity for Android devices
- Understanding of cybersecurity in supplier management
- 5 to 8 years of cybersecurity experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.