Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Cloud Developer / Architect – MG - SISW - 199270
Job Location: Santiago, Chile
Job Category: R&D Software Engineering
Mentor a Siemens Company is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years. We are looking for a strong technical leader who can contribute on our journey to develop our Mentor Electronic Board Systems (EBS) SaaS portfolio. If you are interested in leading a talented team that works with the best companies around the globe, we’d be excited to know more about you.
Mentor a Siemens Company is looking for a passionate and experienced Cloud developer and designer to provide technical mentorship to a team creating a new SaaS offering for Electronic Board Systems, to complement the existing market leading desktop and on-premise solutions. The focus is on delivering cloud solutions that leverage the investments made in our desktop and on-premise products, our Siemens Cloud solutions, as well as our market leading low code platform. You will be expected to take leadership in the design and development of large pieces of the overall solution as well as providing technical mentorship to other members of the team, working in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged. At Siemens, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact thousands of customers and you will be called on to identify, realize, and drive these opportunities. Siemens is a high growth organization working on productsand software that is changing the world. Be part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
Develop high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features Participate in team meetings: daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint reviews, design meetings etc. Write design documentation, user documentation and test information as required Self-learn, to keep up with fast-moving cloud and software technologies.
- · Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
- · 4+ years’ experience with service-oriented architectures.
- · 7+ years’ experience in a Computer Science or related field.
- · Experience with AWS and Azure.
- · Experience using containers and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- · Experience in Cloud security.
- · Experience with cost optimization for cloud enabled products.
- · Ability to find simple, effective software solutions that deliver feature-rich capabilities.
- · Ability to solve complex problems.
- · Ability to learn / dive in into the technology trends and to explore them in practice.
- · Support and mentor other team members.
- · Self-Directed, High Energy.
- · A track record for building great software.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience: Having following skills be considered advantageous:
- · Experience in multi-tier web development.
- · Experience with Angular JS.
- · Experience developing software systems using relational databases.
- · Knowledge with Test driven-development and understanding of automated testing approaches.
- · Experience working with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Selenium, Mockito.
- · Experience with continuous deployment and integration.
- · Ability to bring something special to the team, like: demonstrated leadership abilities, dev ops expertise, testing design expertise, a burning desire to innovate.
- · Experience of working in an Agile team, especially Scrum Any Open Source contributions or example projects that you’re proud of having accomplished.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time