Position: Product Management & PPM Professional
Digitalization disrupts healthcare while boosting the speed and possibilities of today's and tomorrow's medical care. Siemens Healthineers - Digital Health offers the whole spectrum of digitalization with Digital Ecosystem & Platforms, AI Companions, Digital Education, Smart Data Services and Workflow Orchestration portfolios. This will increase the value of our customer’s core processes by turning data into information that provides new insight into healthcare’s most challenging questions.
SHS TE DC IND DI-DH CS is a preferred development partner for SHS CS in developing digital products.
In the role of Product Owner you will focus on productizing Data Platform for the data received from range of Healthcare devices, End to End solutions supplied & installed by Siemens Healthineers across the globe. You need to Coordinate with Dev team to generate valuable Analytics Report from the data available in Data Platform along with other Enterprise data from various internal sources like SAP, GAMA, CMDB, etc.,
Organization: SHS TE DC IND DI-DH CS
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
The Product Owner is responsible for the definition and delivery of a part of a product from a customer and market requirement point of view - regarding content, prioritization, quality and customer excitement for a given cost and time frame.
• Responsible for a part of the product through the product life cycle from the definition to the phase-out.
• Provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the part of the product.
• Elicit and collect stakeholder requests
• Analyze and prioritize Market Requirements
• Derive, prioritize and communicate Software Requirements
• Mentor and Lead the Data Engineering Team.
• Create Software Requirement Specifications (e.g. user-stories)
• Clarify development team's questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
• Analyze and decide complaints / defects.
• Achieve commitments with and motivate development teams, assist Data Engineering & Analytics teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development.
• Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve / accept or reject results based on DONEness criteria
• Support effort estimations of development teams
• Analyze change request entries and prioritize with other product backlog items
• Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
• Deliver input for project planning & execution.
• Support roll-out of the system, presentation, workshops, training for sales and engineering
Internal Interactions: Product Line Manager, Product Manager, Project Lead, Quality Manager, Risk Manager, Customer Services Sales and Marketing, Development Team (e. g. Scrum Master, System Analyst, Architects, Developers, Testers, etc.), Usability Engineer, Technical Writers, etc.
External Interactions: Customers – Service , Supply Chain, Hospital Administrators, IT Administrators etc.
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent
Experience level: 10+ years in mainstream software development, with significant exposure in Healthcare Domain is preferred.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• Basic knowledge of BIG Data tools and technologies ( HADOOP, Hive, HBASE, SAS, No SQL) is preferred.
• Certification in Data analytics & Machine learning is mandatory
• Sound knowledge on the Patient & Hospital Workflow, Radiology Department Workflow
• Basic knowledge of Data Analytics (Descriptive, Diagnostics and Predictive)
• Thorough experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities.
• Good understanding of software systems categorized as Medical Device is preferred
• Basic understanding of Legal regulations and standards applicable for medical devices, affecting safety aspects
• Product Lifecycle Management
• Knowledge on Security concepts Cyber security, PSSE is preferred.
• Healthcare Industry standards like DICOM, HL7, and IHE is preferred.
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Mentor and lead small teams.
• Drive and motivation towards gaining business success in Healthcare IT products / devices
• Decision making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside engineering team capacity
• Excellent communication, global team interactions in an inter-cultural environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team context