Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a Team Leader Validation and Documentation you will be responsible for managing all topics related to Validation, Calculation and Documentation for Locomotive Engineering in India, this will include:
• Leading the Validation and Documentation team in all technical and organizational matters
• Take responsibility in all FEA, Validation and Commissioning topics within the Locomotive Engineering
• Coordinate all activities around RAMS/LCC, Documentation and Trainings for new developments
• Planning, coordination and distribution of work packages and projects under consideration of capacities and skills with in our team
• Ensuring quality for all results generated
• Planning of trainings for technical and soft skills for your team members
• Build internal workflows and set all system, tools and processes needed
• Reporting of project status to Line- and Project Management
• Involvement in recruitment new team members
• Responsible for keeping all system documentation updated all the time
• Networking on all levels in the Indian organization and with colleagues in our overseas engineering departments
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced professionals who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• We are looking for candidates having masters or graduate in engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 10 to 12 years
• Strong background on electrical propulsion systems for Locomotives
• Proven track record of driving cross-functional project and tasks in a complex and changing environment
• Proven experience within the Locomotives business for India and the south east Asian markets
• Strong influence and negotiations skills and the ability to drive decision making across multiple stakeholders at all levels
• Knowledge on IEC and EN standards used in the railway industries is mandatory
• Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.