- Responsible for assigning, allocating and tracking staffing demands for current and future projects.
- Responsible for negotiation of the payments regarding the contract of service.
- To meet service and sales delivery standards and performs essential functions to the quality and services standards developed by the company, Accountable for all project deliveries (time, cost and quality)
- To provide commercial support to sales team specifically in analyzing client needs, risk recognition, evaluation of unforeseen cost and determination of suitable payment term.
- Verify orders and issue binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items accuracy and forwards them to the client with appropriate correspondence.
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, carriers, freight forwarders, suppliers and other business partners.
- Negotiating contracts and makes award decisions, review and interpret contracts for accuracy and completeness.
- Monitor spending norm, schedule compliance and delivery.
- Market research in terms of new government regulations that would affect the oil and gas industry. Continuously improve knowledge regarding industry information, legislation, converges and technology.
- Evaluate performance through review of reports and customer feedback. Resolve issues and implement solutions to address negative supplier performance.
- Create materials, sales orders and invoices on SAP-Spridon.
- Reporting to the business unit manager.
- Implementing calculations and estimate analysis sheets to minimize the projects risk (Bad debts., Currency, Project management…..etc.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time