Manager - Hire to Retire – Travel and Expense
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a manager, who is responsible for ensuring Delivery excellence across its Hire-to-Retire operations (and related processes). The aim is to deliver as close to “world-class” service delivery as possible.in this role you are encouraged to bring together innovation, digitalization and process transformation by working not only internally within our Hire-to-Retire organization, but also with our customers (HR organizations of other Siemens country operations), thereby helping ensure GBS as the clients’ partner of choice. You will take end to end ownership of the Expense Processing (Travel and Indirect) for the Region/Countries allocated. Ensure all processes are performed as per the agreed terms in Service Level agreement - Timely & Accurate deliverable structure & drive compliance on various policies that strengthen the business.
Change the future with us
- You will manage expense reports: Review expense reports submitted by employees for overall reasonableness; ensure that users are not in violation of Corporate Travel Policy and Government regulations, provide backup support and engage in solutions to user problems to ensure user satisfaction and efficiency.
- You will review all daily, weekly and monthly reports to ensure that data is processing accurately per audit rules and Corporate policy. This includes ensuring receipt flags are set accurate and employee data is updated
- You will establish the accounting & financial impact of the process performed and strive to improve the quality of the financial statements and control dashboard scores
- You will Identify ad-hoc requirements / exceptions and ensure that the requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency and demonstrate full ownership and accountability of Expense management related GL Accounts in balance sheet and ensure processes executed are aligned with internal risk and compliance guidelines and global travel policy.
- You will work with the management, and IT staff to set up and monitor implementation of new business units on the Corporate T&E reporting solution and work directly with employees to address complaints, requests and other matters relating to expense reporting and policy. Supports the IT Infrastructure/Data Center and drive a culture of continuous improvement
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have done master’s degree with 10+ years of accounting or expense processing background, with proven track record of leading large teams and handling large geographies with working knowledge of expense reporting software and Microsoft products with Excel expertise.
- You bring sound knowledge in analyzing the GL accounts and have experience in working in SAP, receivables & collections along with understanding the nuances of the transaction process & operational business processes
- You are a leader with strong people management experience and good interpersonal skills both verbal and written as regular interaction with the global team is encouraged.
- You understand how expense process works with upstream and downstream processes like Payroll, Accounts Payable and General Accounting to handle the daily activities and provide customer support.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time