Manager - Hire to Retire - Delivery Excellence
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a manager, who is responsible for ensuring Delivery excellence across its Hire-to-Retire operations (and related processes). The aim is to deliver as close to “world-class” service delivery as possible.in this role you are encouraged to bring together innovation, digitalization and process transformation by working not only internally within our Hire-to-Retire organization, but also with our customers (HR organizations of other Siemens country operations), thereby helping ensure GBS as the clients’ partner of choice.
You understand HR processes, Shared Service operating model and has experience with driving process and delivery transformation. The candidate possesses passion and drive for building a business, which follows the industry model of process assessment, implementation, operations, and refresh.you are motivated to proactively engage internal and external customers while maintaining a healthy channel of communication and effectively coordinating deadlines, requirements and savings. (S)he has a strong drive to move forward on our roadmap of new technologies, such as cognitive learning, advanced analytics, and other new opportunities to move Hire-to-Retire services to the next level.
Change the future with us
- You will define, manage, and coach process optimization projects with automation, digital solutions or redesign within the Hire-to-Retire process framework and drive a project portfolio with internal and customer facing projects to successful completion, while continuously adding new projects as previous projects get finished.
- You will develop, motivate, and nurture a team of fast paced digitalization experts. Collaborate with other teams of similar make-up within GBS.
- You will set up teams, which combine own resources with other players in the global GBS network of experts to improve benefit for the customer and probability to win business and engage with customer to develop project scope including critical metric/SLA, deliver project, and transition to operations.
- You will drive innovation and evaluate new tools/application in alignment with global business strategy (RPA, Data Analytics, AI, etc.) and global platform services and define and align local H2R portfolio & service strategy with global service lines
- You will support implementation of service roadmap, align and collaborate with upstream and downstream business lines to improve customer benefit and resource utilization.
- You will achieve high revenue growth, increased automation rate, best-in class service availability and quality in combination with customary cost optimization for all services and ensure implementation of the highest operational standards as per customer expectations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have completed graduation minimum 10+ years of experience and 5-7 years in comparable business setting, H2R preferred with Project lead and/or business development experience in process design and digital solution implementations and understanding of complex business organizations
- You have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- You are a leader with flexible leadership style depending on the situation and the individuals they work with and have capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment.
- You have functional understanding of Robotics and its application and is familiar with AI topics (e.g. Machine Learning, Chatbots, etc.), applied know-how in using data analytics for process improvement, process mining and process consulting
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time