An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Business Processing team at Siemens Financial Services (SFS). You will be responsible for ensuring that processing of lease agreements is carried out to company policy by maintaining the highest standards of speed, data quality, accuracy and consistency. Ensure regular contact with our sales team and introducers, identifying areas of improvement.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture.
At SFS, our financial solutions enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness.
What part will you play:
- Ensure consistent, high quality input of all lease agreements received
- Ensure high levels of communication with internal departments
- Maintain relationships with established external dealers and suppliers
- Attend weekly calls with the sales teams to better understand the priorities
- Collaborate with internal departments and keep up to date with organisational initiatives
- Opportunity to contribute to various projects
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships with the other departments and colleagues
What will you bring to the role:
- Be a self motivated, reliable, enthusiastic individual, looking to learn and develop in a large organisation.
- Experience working in a customer service role within an office environment.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ideally have experience working within a financial/banking environment
- Be able to prioritise workload
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, quarterly bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time