MEET US in 5 min 🎬 https://tinyurl.com/y5pgtgk6
Manage the coordination and execution of the quote to order process and provide support for all pre and post sales activities! You will be our customer interface for Sales!
1. Manage the complete coordination and execution of the quote/agreement to order process in accordance with MGC policies. Responsible for order packet creation and ensuring required booking, revenue, and licensing elements are understood and included. Perform complex deal and contractual analysis, providing guidance to the account managers on required approvals and non-standard policy elements.
2. Manage all pre and post sales administrative activities, such as temporary software licenses, customer relocations, transfers, upgrades, etc.Ensure successful deal management through the life cycle of timebased deals.
3. Provide support to Sales as an external and internal customer interface. Resolve customer related issues. Develop and maintain robust relationships with customers and/or distributors by delivering a high standard of service and professional approach.
4. Maintain collaborative relationships between cross-functional teams, such as Finance, Legal, IT and WOF. Ensure timely and effective communications to cross functional partners. Work collaboratively with cross functional teams on process and system improvements that impact sales operations.
• Excellent time management skills. Demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Strong analytical and attention to detail skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to support accounts and customers remotely.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with diverse group of customers and individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Displays adaptability and flexibility in changing business environments and roles.
• Strong team membership and collaboration skills.
• Software Application knowledge a must. Skilled in MS Office. Advanced Excel Skills.
• Finance / Accounting knowledge.
• Strong English language skills.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (France) SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time