Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Computer Science
Experience: 2+ years of experience in design and development of Enterprise Applications
• Strong Knowledge in mainstream development languages Java/J2EE with SPRING
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming skills, and Design principles & patterns
• Exposure to designing for NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc) in enterprise level solutions
• Exposure to platform independent development ? Develop once and run on many platforms Windows/Linux, like QT, OSAL layers.
• Knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture and using services from heterogeneous applications.
• Strong knowledge in multithreaded programming and data structures.
• Working experience in SQL Database preferably Postgres.
• Working experience in broker based messaging system.
• Exposure to Basic Networking and Network management concepts.
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time