Are you ready to be an active member of the team with the goal to become the leader in the Smart Infrastructure market? Join our team now; the Smart Infrastructure Competitiveness program in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
To deliver on that aspiration, Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) has set a program to improve the overall competitiveness by identifying use cases that go beyond base productivity improvements. The program focuses on short- and long-term lean structures, optimization and enhancement of the systems, solution and service business throughout the value chain. The ultimate common goal of all these projects is to transform the entire business of Smart Infrastructure to become more profitable. Siemens Smart Infrastructure operates around the world with around 70,000 employees and total revenue of ~15 billion euros.
Your new role
We are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to support our Competitiveness project team by developing and maintaining communications, master scheduling, technology infrastructure to support data sharing between internal and external team members, assisting with project governance, policies, audits and reviews.
This role will be a part of the SI competitiveness program and collaborates with various business units and business functions in cross-organizational projects around the world.
In this new role, you will have the opportunity to build on your proven skills and leverage your interest in supporting team members, building strong relationships, and delivering true performance results. In a collaborative team setting, you'll work closely with others leveraging your superior Microsoft Office skills, creative thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills to ensure successful delivery of the Competitiveness program and contribute to team performance.
- Administration of multiple Cloud based systems
- Creates and maintains departmental documentation management and control
- Generating and providing ad-hoc and scheduled reporting
- Providing oversight and communicating requirements to meet corporate policies
- Leading teams to meet objectives and deadlines of assigned projects.
- Agrees on and monitors project targets and milestones
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5 years in an office environment
- Expert in Office 365 including Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Familiar with Agile project methodology
- Experience with Cloud based application
- Experience creating and maintaining SharePoint
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.