We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Analysis as well as evaluation of trends and developments within the business area
- Advising internal clients on the optimization and harmonization of business processes
- Conception and documentation of new processes
- Customizing and creation of ABAP specifications
- Coordination of required integration tests
- Preparation, planning and execution of training with the department
- Coordination of internal and external service providers
- Responsibility for implementing highly integrative SAP solutions in the function of in-house consultant and / or project manager and cooperation with international project teams
- 3rd level support
Your skills and experience
- Successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable education
- At least three years professional experience in SAP WM and/or WM
- Experience in the area of logistics and material management
- ABAP knowledge of advantage
- Experience in the analysis and conception of business processes
- Very good German and English spoken and written
- Reliable and structured way of working as well as analytical thinking
- Resilience, flexibility, communication and team skills
- Presentation security and persuasion
- Willingness to travel about 20% maximum
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either