Implementation consultant with Production Planning and Scheduling background to support Siemens Opcenter APS (formerly known as Preactor) implementations.
- The activities will include installation, configuration, and teaching customers the use of the software.
- Additional activities will be supporting with Pre-Sales activities, increase Opcenter APS pipeline and providing customers with software demonstrations.
- Work with the Project Manager to all tasks are followed through and completed
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Requires a Bachelors’ Degree in related field or relevant work experience may substitute for required education (Operations scheduling or Material Planning)
- 5+ years of experience in planning and scheduling developing all primary schedule and progress documentation
- Proficiency using technology tools that enable Advacned Scheduling, Planning and Reporting like Preactor APS, Primavera, Plex, Acumatica, Cyber Plan, or SAP
- Proficiency using Excel and other MS Office applications
- Strong math skills and the ability to make precise calculations
- Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, integrate data, and be focused on achieving mission results
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate schedules and operational activities efficiently
- Advanced English skills in writing, reading and speaking
- Ability to travel 60% of the time
- Position can be based in Mexico City,
Monterrey, Queretaro, or any other city in Mexico
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time