Private Equity Opportunity for Real Assets!
Siemens Financial Services Equity Americas co-invests equity in energy, transportation and health care infrastructure projects and companies across the Americas.
As the Associate Risk Manager (“ARM”), you will report directly to the Head of Asset and Risk Management and will provide essential support to Risk Managers (“RMs”) in their asset management and deal responsibilities. You will provide financial modeling and analytical support to the Equity Americas team and be responsible for periodic reporting on portfolio companies.
- Asset monitoring from project construction through tracking of operational performance.
- Portfolio management, including preparation of internal reporting and coordination with accounting and business administration.
- Building and maintaining complex project models, including preparation of project valuations supported by defensible inputs during deal due diligence and asset management phases.
- Ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines for all asset management activities.
- Continuous development of regional US, Canadian and LATAM market and regulatory knowledge.
- Demonstrating and advancing a working knowledge of project finance and equity investment contracts
- Supporting Risk Managers in all stages of deal flow, as needed
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience with Capital Markets/Investment Banking/Structured Finance.
- 3+ years proficiency in financial modeling, including model construction (MS Excel), Project Finance modeling experience preferred
- Energy/Power and/or Core Infrastructure sector experience is essential. Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills, including fundamental asset valuation skills.
- Familiarity with Project Finance legal documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment with limited supervision, and demonstrate initiative and tenacity completing work-streams with short deadlines.
- Willingness to travel, including internationally and on short notice.
- 20% travel required for this role.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.