Private Equity Opportunity for Real Assets!
Siemens Financial Services Equity Americas co-invests equity in energy, transportation and health care infrastructure projects and companies across the Americas. As the Risk Manager (“RM”), you will report directly to the Head of Asset and Risk Management and will partner with an Originator to evaluate and negotiate all aspects of potential investments.
You will focus on the risk elements of a transaction and compliance with Siemens equity investment policies. Following the financial close of a deal, you will lead all asset management activities including representing Siemens on the Board of Directors of portfolio companies.
- Transaction structuring and diligence, including negotiating directly with co-investors and co-managing multiple diligence workstreams.
- Asset monitoring from project construction through tracking of operational performance.
- Participation as a board member in portfolio companies.
- Portfolio management, including preparation of internal reporting and coordination with accounting and business administration.
- Maintaining complex project models, including preparation of project valuations supported by defensible inputs during deal due diligence and asset management phases.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and guidelines for all due diligence and asset management activities.
- Continuous development of regional US, Canadian and LATAM market and regulatory knowledge.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent required
- 7+ years minimum experience in infrastructure investing (private equity/project & structured finance/mergers & acquisitions)
- Broad deal experience across infrastructure; deal process (Public Private Partnerships, International Tenders and Bi-laterals), sectors (Transportation, Hospitals and Energy), jurisdictions (US, Canada and LATAM)
- Proficiency in financial modeling, (MS Excel). Project Finance modeling experience preferred
- Ability to build relationships, work in a team environment with limited supervision, and demonstrate initiative and tenacity completing workstreams with short deadlines
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills, to include fundamental asset valuation skills
- Proficiency in Spanish is required. Fluency is preferred.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.