Make real what matters.
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters – take your next career step with us and make a difference.
- In your new role you are the responsible Service Owner for IT Infrastructure Services and manage an IT service together with your team members end-to-end as well as lead and evaluate project team members and develop the project team
- You maximize the value of the product/service by providing the service, improve it continuously according to user requirements and support to design a worldwide IT Infrastructure environment
- Further, you support the development and sustainable implementation of the IT Infrastructure strategy as a member of the extended IT IN leadership team as well as drive further development of existing and new global IT infrastructure services including relevant guidelines, standards and accompanying processes
- You coordinate IT enterprise architecture, other service and system managers, suppliers and key users and develop complete concepts and business cases as well as communicate with the IT leadership team to support the decision-making process
- To implement IT services, you work with project teams, including review and approval of change requests as well as managing risks, acting as escalation path and ensuring professional provider management for 3rd-level support
- You ensure efficient and cost optimized infrastructure, also aligned with optimized license usage
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration, or comparable
- You have long-term experience in implementing and managing IT infrastructure projects, a global IT infrastructure leader position is a plus
- Moreover, you bring good knowledge of virtualization, ITIL based working methods, modern IT infrastructures and knowledge of the essential as well as current technological trends in IT
- You are an expert in Microsoft, VMware, Cisco and Oracle products, MS Office 365; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Additionally, you have excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- As you act in an international environment, you bring comprehensive communication skills in business-fluent German and English, both verbal and written
- You bring sensitivity and experience in an intercultural environment and are willing to travel up to 20 % of you work time
- Personally, you are a problem solver and conflict manager, have business networking capabilities and distinct customer and service orientation with analytical goal and result-oriented working methods
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time