Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Territory Account Manager (EDA) - 199501
Job Location: US - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Sales
Primary Purpose: Develop and grow a territory of accounts. Establish and cultivate strong customer relationships and drive MGC software sales/services.
1. Effectively prospect the territory to uncover companies that have a potential need for Mentor Graphic solutions. Generate leads through web search, use of Mentor internal marketing teams, electronic and print media and networking.
2. Qualify potential accounts to understand customer needs and buying process. Uncover customer desired objectives, the obstacles to their success and the cost of inaction
3. Identify key customer projects and decision makers. Engage and interact within customer at various levels understand customer infrastructure and hierarchy
4. Formulate MGC solutions to meet customer requirements. Propose and present a set of technologies and/or services that address customers’ needs
5. Negotiate and close a Win/Win transaction. Work closely with customer to reach mutually beneficial agreement
6. Deliver and deploy solutions to customer satisfaction. Collaborate with field technical team and customer to drive adoptions.
Scope of Job: Career-level sales persons who is a fully qualified, experienced professional. Territory Account Manager will be responsible for selling Mentor Graphics products and services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing
• BSEE or BSCS or equiv.
• 8+ yrs of related sales experience
• Ability to develop customer’s relationships at management level
• Ability to forecast business opportunities
• Structure and manage complex deals
• Must understand EDA tools and design flows
• Ability to lead and motivate small teams
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office (Power Point, Excel & Word)
• Good organizational skills
• Self driven and proactive
• Adaptability to change
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.