- Work with your project team in close collaboration with clients and internal colleagues from Management Consulting, Operations Consulting and the UX team
- Inspire our customers with innovative technical solutions and implementation based on their needs and support the piloting and implementation of these solutions
- Work on developing and acquiring new client projects in data analytics
- Build ad-hoc analysis and help evaluate and analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data on existing projects
- Assume responsibility for the communication of results and ensure smooth collaboration with your stakeholders along the value creation process
- Excellent university degree (M.S., preferred Ph.D.) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Statistics (i.e., Machine Learning or Data Science) or an equivalent field
- At least three years of outstanding industry experience in Data Science, Software Engineering, Big Data or a similar field
- Know-how on Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of Big Data in enterprise environments (e.g., SAP, Oracle), cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure), as well as familiarity of data architecture requirements and conceptual approaches for deploying algorithmic solutions in Big Data productive environments
- Comfortable working in programming languages like SQL, Python and R, as well as with frameworks like Tensorflow; experience developing solutions in distributed teams using Version Control tools like GIT
- Skilled in applying algorithmic models and are well acquainted with the properties and limits of a diverse set of established as well as state-of-the-art models, as well as validating the model results against the stated business objectives
- Possess a track record leading the technical implementation of data analytics projects and able to identify and resolve bottle necks and problems
- Well-versed in exploring data and creating compelling data-driven stories through visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikSense and Spotfire
- Stay abreast of new technologies in artificial intelligence and digitalization and seek creative ways of applying emerging and state-of-the-art algorithmic approaches in real world business applications
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Relevant international work experience preferred (studies abroad, internships, employment)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.