Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, enjoy contributing to a high-performance team, and possess strong technical capabilities and excellent communication skills? Part financial analyst and part business analyst, this position provides a unique opportunity to engage in a complex financial and analytical processes in a data driven environment. As a member of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, this role is responsible for driving the forecasting and planning processes as well as other high visibility projects through cross functional collaboration and leadership.
• Support Mentor Forecasting and Planning Processes, including providing guidance & support to analyst community, roll up & analysis of Mentor Forecasts & Plan
• Assist in variance analysis, financial data mining & reporting on MG P&L, FCF, and Legal Entities
• Provide metric based reporting and ad-hoc analysis on the business
• Clearly communicate results, plan, and forecasts to all audiences including executive level staff
• Create innovative and insightful analysis and data visualizations
• Develop strong collaborative relationships with key partners in sales, finance, marketing, product division and across the entire company
• Participate in brainstorming & creating recommendations for next generation forecasting and planning processes and applications within a combined PL/Mentor process.
• An undergraduate degree in, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or related field
• MBA or Masters of Finance preferred, but not required
• 5+ years of relevant and progressive experience preferred, including experience in a business partnering role and the ability to work with all levels of staff and executive management
• Proven top performer with exceptional work, manage competing deadlines, and work well within a team AND independently to achieve superior results
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Qlikview, Business Objects, Hyperion, SAP, and Tableau
• Ability to adapt to internal policies/ process / procedures and changing direction of a task/project
• Demonstrated experience in modelling, applying data manipulation, data mining, analytic techniques, producing insightful conclusions, answering the “why” behind the data
• An inquisitive nature of exploring, asking questions, and seeking answers to complex business problems
• The ability to thrive in an environment with multiple and shifting priorities
• Enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude, and enjoys daily interaction with peers, client groups
• Natural ability to form professional relationships with all levels and departments within the company
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.