Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Siemens Healthcare Laboratory, LLC (SHL) offers the unique opportunity to work in Berkeley, CA in the San Francisco Bay area, at the forefront of medical diagnostics as part of a leading global medical technology company with more than 52,000 employees in over 70 countries. SHL is an intimate organization with start-up business dynamics combined with corporate stability Siemens Healthineers.
Our business offers cutting-edge diagnostic test development and testing services for innovative biopharmaceutical therapy development programs and use in clinical practice. By joining SHL, we offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to grow both personally and professionally and you can make a real difference to patients’ lives.
Job Title: Sr. Marketing Manager
Job Location: Berkeley, CA
SHL is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to lead our efforts in commercializing our test development and testing services.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Marketing Manager include:
· Lead SHL’s marketing efforts in support of our biopharma and clinical testing services.
· Develop a marketing strategy in line with company objectives. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
· Develop, plan, and manage marketing activities within an allocated marketing budget through promotional campaigns, events, and conferences. Coordinate efforts with sales activities.
· Create and publish a wide range of marketing materials to support marketing plans and sales team needs. Manage SHL on-line representation in alignment with commercial goals.
· Work closely with internal teams (Regulatory/Mar Coms/PR/Web teams/molecular diagnostics) and external organizations (Biopharma partners/agencies/search) to support launches of new products and services.
· Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measure results.
· Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
· Provide market insights to BD, Product Management, and R&D teams to support creation of new service offerings.
Location and Reporting:
· Reporting to Head of Business Development and Partnering
· Located in Berkeley, CA (relocation may be considered)
Requirements of the role:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 8+ years marketing/commercial team support in biotech or healthcare industry.
· Strong analytical and project management skills.
· Confident and dynamic personality.
· Strong creative outlook.
· Organizational skills
· Ability to work across multiple teams
· Masters or PhD degree
· Experience in biopharma or lab services commercialization
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Laboratory, LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.