Senior Manager – Risk
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, SFSPL has pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We provide financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering exceptional customer service and leverage our financial expertise and industrial know-how to create value for our customers.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible for rating of large corporates for PAN India customers from various industries and routine monitoring for entire SFS Commercial Finance India portfolio and ensuring rating reviews for large customers.
- You will adhere to Reserve Bank of India reporting as per regulations and manage external service providers like credit bureaus, rating agencies and others
- You will extend adhoc support to various regional teams for transaction & portfolio monitoring along with credit appraisals for complex deals
- You are enabler for bringing in digital platforms for portfolio monitoring and initial credit screening through internal development as well as external vendors
- You are part of core team developing platform for digital automation in credit decisioning with support of external financial technology vendors
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are CA or MBA in Finance preferably Engineering Graduate from Tier 1 institute with minimum 5 years’ experience in Risk or Credit Underwriting.
- You have strong experience in Risk or Underwriting with a leading bank, Rating Agency, Fintech or with any financial institute of repute and should have dealt with Micro SME/SME/Mid Corporate / Large Corporate customers.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and eagerness to be a team player at all levels.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon . But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time