Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
Developing, implementing and maintaining a market-leading performance position at competitive costs - for procurement and if applicable logistics - derived from the Siemens Logistics business requirements – in order to generate an optimized contribution to business performance as well as ensuring compliance in procurement.
Be part of our team as Commissioning Integration Manager in Dubai, UAE
What are my responsibilities ?
· Preparation of documentation in-line with system design (Commissioning) and system requirements/specifications (Integration), along with collation of test sheets (Commissioning & Integration) and completing of necessary reports to show successfully passing of such tests.
· Working with Internal and External Stakeholders to achieve necessary schedule for completion of tests (Commissioning & Integration), along with manpower planning within the available areas for Commissioning.
· Track progress of assigned activities and manage LOP (List of Open Points) to give appropriate feedback to PMs, Planning and Installation Teams.
· Rectification planning for any "failed tests" along with recording of future recommendations to avoid such scenarios in the future (Lessons Learnt).
· Actively participate in Design Reviews giving feedback where improvements can be made, and provide necessary input to Sales and Tender teams on future testing requirements to ensure coverage is included (as required).
· Will be responsible / accountable to be familiar with and to follow occupational health, safety, security, environment and quality as stipulated in the Project HSSE Plan and Project Quality Plan respectively
· Safety: Will be responsible / accountable to follow occupational health, safety, security, environment and quality as stipulated in OHSMS P03, Project HSSE Plan section 4, SDME EP05 and SDME QP03
What do I need to qualify for the role ?
· Minimum of 3 years working within the Airport and/or Logistics industry.
· System business and Project Management methods.
· Experienced in leading small Project groups, or working within Medium sized Engineering groups with a leadership role.
www.siemens.com/logistics, if you would like to learn more about Siemens Logistics before submitting your application
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SD (Middle East) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time