TASS is a Siemens Business Segment, which supports the transport industry in developing safer, greener and more intelligent vehicles by providing innovative software products, state-of-the-art testing facilities and engineering solutions.
Our virtual models, simulation software, engineering services support the transport industry by improving real-life safety and facilitating (electro) mobility. We deliver our products and solutions through a worldwide network of offices allowing us to provide global solutions at a specialist local level.
Our software PreScan has been adopted by industry as the
main simulation platform for virtual design and validation of active safety and
Highly Automated Driving systems. Whereas our MADYMO product is the worldwide
standard for occupant safety analysis and design optimization. A third product line
addresses the virtualization of tire behavior for vehicle dynamics and comfort
🎬 MEET US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gJ771Fi1ng
Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
Lead the Software Product Development teams and reinforce the processes. As a coach, successfully drive your teams through the different steps of the projects: requirements capturing, development, testing and product delivery etc..
Take the ownership for agile development, test execution and automation, process metrics and improvements while interacting with the bigger Siemens software community.
Supporting and guiding teams of hardworking and innovative engineers rocks your world? Well this is surely a role for you!
- Positively lead the personnel activities of the staff (i.e. hires, trains, appraises, pay, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends career development steps as necessary, etc.)
- Manages Design, develop, modification and implementation of software programming for products (a.o. in Scaled Agile Scrum context)
- Provide innovative solutions to problems in the area of acknowledged expertise
- Drive the implementation processes across the organization that include a.o. code reviews, and software integration as our products are written in different programming languages
- Evaluate requirements from users with the Product Owners and incorporate these in our tools
- Communicate and build trust with other developers and customers
- Conduct assigned project reviews including defining scope, plans and schedules
- Maintain a forward-thinking technical expertise by following technical advances in industry and academia
- Drive research to resolve possible technical solutions to long-term technical issues
- Proactively communicate status of all projects, tools and environments into staff
- Member of the management team
Profile and requirements:
- You studied computer science or an equivalent discipline and have around 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry
- As you will lead a larger team we expect you to have first experience as a team manager
- You are a strong multicultural people management lead (your decision-making and interpersonal skills are very significant for us)
- Application integration is one of your top assets
- Lean development methodology and continuous improvement are key for you
- You are able to stimulate team performance
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time