Job title: C#.Net Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- You Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- You will Work towards defect prevention and provide proposals to team
- You will be responsible for Initiates improvements to reduce technical debt in the projectImplements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- You Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
- You Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- You Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of professionals and technicians and controls execution according to the organizational guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You must have 3 – 5 years of experience in C# development.
· You must be Expertise in C# Programming Language and good hands on experience in .Net Framework (4.6 preferred)
· You should have Good knowledge of windows application development
· You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
· You must have Hands on experience of TCP-IP, UDP protocol
· You must have experience on Unit Test Framework (N-Unit, Just Mock)
· You must have Hands on experience in using Static Code Analysis (SCA) like FxCop, Resharper
· You must have Good knowledge of XML file format and parsing
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time