Do you know C++? At least to a degree you could tell the difference between an object declaration and a costructor? Did you just finish school or are you tired from programming the same applications over and over again? Are you searching for a decently payed job, where you can easily combine your carrier with family life?
Then you might find interesting that we opened a job position of embedded C++ developer in our R&D centre Siemens IOT in Prague. Our project deals with detection of gaseous concentrations by laser spectroscopy and we have responsibility for the development of the whole device. Starting with HW and mechanics, going through SW and communication and ending with testing and mathematical calculations.
What is the job about?
- Development of SW for embedded communication module in C++ language
- Usage of GIT versioning system
- Processing of technical documentation
- Cooperation with colleagues from various development stages – HW, mechanics, testing, safety development, management…
- Prototype commissioning
What we expect from you?
- Advanced knowledge and skills with C++ development
- Experience with embedded development is a plus
- Knowledge about communication protocols and user-level Linux experience is a plus
- High school or university with an electro-technical background
- Advanced English language
- German language helps
- Experience with versioning system (GIT, ClearCase, TFS) is a plus
- Capability of effective teamwork, drive for self-study, initiative
What we offer?
- Up to 33 days of vacation
- Regular yearly salary raise
- Signing bonus of 50 000 CZK
- Relocation bonus (if you move from abroad to Czech republic 100 000 CZK, inside the country 50 000 CZK)
- Individual benefit budget of at least 24 000 CZK, which you can withdraw as up to 8 free days, cafeteria points or contributions to your retirement fund and/or life insurance
- Flexible working hours, Home office for up to two days in a week, company kindergarten in Prague
- High-end equipment, unique technologies and know-how
- Regular company-organized events (Christmas party, summer weekend, sports day…)
- Unlimited amount of free coffee
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time