The world is constantly changing, and we're always thinking about what's next. Leaders like you will play a meaningful role in crafting us for tomorrow.
As Country Segment Head for Digital Process Industries R&D segment within the country. Siemens develops the Digital Enterprise – a holistic portfolio of software and automation solutions. It supports discrete and process industries to become faster, more flexible, and more efficient. The Digital Enterprise enables companies of every sector to discover automation solutions with a deep focus to digitalize their business processes with the highest possible flexibility regarding pace of transformation. Siemens’ broad approach comprises offerings for product design, process and plant design, engineering and commissioning, operations and services.
In this role, you will be responsible for aligning and implementing the segment strategy with global portfolio owners and coordinate and control projects and project related services for the respective partners in Siemens Globally as well as with the end clients. You will be required deliver customer happiness by enabling them to run their business efficiently. You may need to understand their requirements and co-create solutions and deliver them. This is your chance to drive global change with us!
Change the Future with us
• You will drive overall segment in the country and handle proficient large teams around 550+ resources.
• You will develop and optimize suitable local organizational structures and processes based on overall country processes and structures. You will participate in budgeting and business planning at segment level
• Acquire new business and projects related to business. Expand the collaboration and partnership with the Operating Companies and other relevant partners.
• Ensures success of the orders/projects assigned to your business unit in India.
• You will act as In-country Manager for Country Sub Segment Heads. Controls country specific sub-segment goals provide focus and orientation for local strategies.
• Ensures compliance with (local) legal provisions and Siemens in-house rules and regulations.
• Innovate and build new products and solutions for the segment markets
What you need to make real what matters
• Experience in large scale research and development processes (Software-based solutions and products) in commercial topics, implementation of strategies with overall 20 to 25 years of professional experience.
• Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics) with minimum 5 years of leadership experience.
• Your expertise in managing and directing software projects and guiding expert functions like Software Development / Architecture, Software Testing will make valuable contributions to the team.
• Risk management expertise in identifying, planning and controlling risk by means of prevention, mitigations and contingencies
• Quality management knowledge and application of quality principles such as lean, six sigma and kaizen
• Externally you will build consistent contacts to local universities and academies, research institutes, experts, suppliers, competitors, market research institutes and standardization bodies.
• Domain knowledge of Process and Control systems will be an advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers