Intermediate Apprenticeship – Customer Care Representative – Siemens Healthineers - Frimley
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and medical information technology. We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join our Healthineers Customer Care Apprentice Scheme, commencing September 2020.
In conjunction with a college in Farnborough, Siemens Healthineers offers a 2-year Apprenticeship Scheme which will give you the knowledge, qualifications and confidence you need to build a successful career. The position will involve dedicated training on your journey to becoming a skilled Customer Care Representative in the healthcare industry with excellent operational knowledge of many different functions including front-line call handling, spare parts logistics, back-office administration and the effective co-ordination of our field-based Customer Service Engineers. The successful candidate will join our Customer Care Centre team, based in Frimley, Surrey.
Your future prospects
On completion of the apprenticeship and subject to a good training record, you will be offered a full-time position in Siemens Healthineers within the Customer Service function with the opportunity of further training and development.
The apprentice role is an office-based position, located at the Siemens Healthineers Customer Care Centre in Frimley, Surrey, with part-time attendance at Farnborough College of Technology.
· You will attend college and work towards achieving a Level 2 Certificate (Customer Service Practitioner)
· You will possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to enable you to work within a team-focused environment
· You must demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
· Good level of computer literacy is desirable
· You should be able to demonstrate your interest in activities outside your school life e.g. Duke of Edinburgh, Scouts, Guides, Sports team etc.
The role of the Customer Care Representative requires a customer-focused attitude. Today’s customers require understanding and empathy with their problems, so the successful candidates will be required to effectively communicate with our customers and colleagues with a ‘can do attitude’. You must be keen to learn and be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm for your work and our business. A self-disciplined approach to your studies will be required as well as to your timekeeping and attendance in the workplace.
You will be required to have (or achieve) level 1 English & Maths and to have taken level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion of the apprenticeship. Please ensure that you list in your application if your qualifications are already obtained or predicted.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and medical information. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. When people’s lives depend on getting the right diagnosis at the right time, healthcare professionals need the confidence that their equipment is performing to the highest quality possible.
What’s the application process?
Once you’ve decided you’d like to apply for the role you’ll be taken through the following 3-stage process:
1. Online application – Please complete our online application and submit you CV, which will then be screened by our Talent Acquisition team.
2. Game-based assessment - This is an online assessment that assesses your behavioural traits and cognitive ability, to see if you align to our Siemens culture.
3. Assessment centre - If you're successful, you'll be invited to an assessment centre which will include a strengths-based interview and group exercise.
During the process, we're looking at your overall skills and personality so the best you can do is to simply be yourself. Remember, it's as much of an opportunity for you to get to know us, as well as allowing us to get to know you - it's very much a two-way process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time