Job location: Ain Sukhna
To support the implementation of the training commitment towards customers, and the roll-out of various initiatives in the field of Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Egypt.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the development process of curricula and learning material
- Apply the latest digital and automated solutions to optimize different processes
- Assess training providers and provide recommendation on providers that meet the requirements.
- Monitor quality of delivery and service provided inside the academy and by partner colleges/institutions/training providers.
- Keep track of all training records and documentation.
- Tailor training programs (Course Outline) to match the customer needs.
- Carry out regular learner progress reviews for all learners.
- Provide learners with individual feedback and actions as specified in the assessment plan and individual development plan.
- Ensure learners progress throughout different educational programs.
- Facilitate the assessment of learners’ competence to awarding body standards, Industry standards and against vocational frameworks.
- Carry out resource planning for trainers and academy staff.
- Ensure availability and proper utilization of different resources.
- Establish and maintain a reliable external trainer pool for the academy.
- Maintain staff development plans and career development programs.
- Guide the project implementation with proper adherence to schedule, budget, and available resources.
- Coordinate the mobilization of local and international trainers.
- Coordinate different logistics, facilities, transportation, accommodation…etc. for both trainers and learners.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Education or Engineering
- Project Management Certificate
- 10 plus years’ experience
- Acquaintance with the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) landscape in Egypt.
- Ability to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate complex educational programs.
- Hands-on experience in carrying out Training Needs Assessment in Egypt.
- Expert in MS Office Applications
- Arabic and English (must), German (is a plus)
- Personal competence:
- Project management
- Organizational and Operational management
- Planning and Rolling out of complex educational programs
- Team management skills
- Strategic orientation mindset
- Ability to manage Budget and Logistics
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Digital thinking
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time