Job location: Ain Sukhna
To develop and maintain strategic partnerships for Siemens Training Center (EGT Academy in Egypt-Ain Sokhna) and ensure proper stakeholder management with the responsibility to drive the business development strategy for the academy forward.
What are my responsibilities?
- Reach out to key customers and support them investigate their training demand.
- Liaise with all government entities and the approved vocational training Institutes.
- Liaise with all partners involved in the project internally and externally.
- Work closely with international/donor organizations on the funding of different training programs.
- Liaise with training providers and relevant institutions such as awarding bodies and government agencies.
- Continuously Assess training providers as potential Network Partners for Egypt Training Center.
- Ensure sustainability of a functional Network of Partners geared towards achieving agreed commitments.
- Ensure a win-win relationship to all Network Partners.
- Prepare Business Development Plans and Strategies to ensure financial and institutional sustainability of Egypt Training Center.
- Maintain proper follow-up on the implementation of pre-set goals and strategies.
- Lead the Training Center towards achieving desired goals in a professional fashion.
- Investigate qualifications demand in the market and price limits for commercialized training programs.
- Carry out market surveys and improve demand for provided offerings.
- Frequent travel required
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Education or Engineering
- Business Administration and/or Project Management Certificate
- 10 plus years’ experience
- Acquaintance with the Egyptian industrial landscape and labor market.
- Awareness of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) landscape in Egypt.
- Ability to formulate, implement and follow through Business Development Strategies.
- Expert in MS Office
- Arabic and English (must), German (preferred)
- Personal competence:
- Strategic orientation
- Business Development /Selling
- Target orientation
- Problem solving
- Effective communication skills
- Relationship building
- Presentation skills
- Negotiating skills
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time