Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• 3-D Modeling and Drawings of components / Assemblies related to Centrifugal Compressors
• Migration of 2-D Drawings to 3-D Models using commercial engineering CAD software (NX)
• Implement GD&T and maintain Drafting standards
• Maintain drawing revision control.
• Follow D-R/Siemens global engineering standards and drafting practices.
• Execute engineering design projects.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information of Siemens products.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with knowledge on Centrifugal Compressor components and Assembly related to Oil & Gas business with 2-5 years of experience. In case of Diploma, experience should be 3-6 years.
- Hands on experience with CAD Tools especially NX in Turbomachines (Centrifugal Compressors/Gas Turbines/Steam Turbines) and preferably in Oil & Gas Domain
- Experience in Teamcenter or Globus
- Thorough knowledge on GD&T and Drafting Standards
- Working Knowledge of Modeling and Detailing Turbomachinery Components - Internals as well as externals including Assembly
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time