Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Full stack Architect (m/f/d) to kick-start and grow a new platform and SW applications enabling real-time operations management at healthcare providers around the world.
We are looking for enthusiasts who want to design and deliver a change management process enabled by real-time operations technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You understand from the customer-interfacing solution development team the functional and non-functional requirements of on-premise and cloud ready applications to be created for healthcare providers
- You are responsible for software design of responsive and real-time data applications hosted in Cloud and on premises environments following best practices and guidelines using leading edge front end, back end and database technologies
- You are responsible to provide the technical design documents and groom features for successful implementation by the scrum teams
- You are responsible for future proofing software design according to the roadmap of customer-interfacing solution development team
- You are in lead for defining system qualitative criteria including tools required for verifying quality of delivered work packages from scrum team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Enterprise Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You successfully completed a university degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- You have long time experience as software engineer focused on Front-end experience and Back-end development
- You have many years of experience in developing data architecture for scaling platforms
- You have first experience as Full stack architect for Web/Mobile applications
- You have experience with publisher subscriber frameworks for real-time data push
- You have experience in REST based Microservices Patterns
- You have experience in scaling technologies like Kubernetes
- You have experience developing SPA’s and asynchronous request handling
- You have knowledge and preferably experience of healthcare systems
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a strong team player used to work effectively with international and often remotely located colleagues
- You are a smart and curious person with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset, eager to learn and apply latest methodology and tools
- You are willing and able to travel (~20%)
- Your knowledge of English is at negotiation level and ideally you offer good German language skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time