Country Logistics Coordinator – Frimley, Surrey
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? We are recruiting for a Country Logistics Coordinator for our Healthineers team in Frimley, Surrey. The Coordinator will operate and monitor Country Logistical activities within Customer Services to include supporting the process of the order and return of spare parts, the administration of 3rd party suppliers, warehousing and calibration processes, and record maintenance within the department's data management systems.
Siemens Healthineers are one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a pioneer in affordable and personalised healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for country logistical activities.
- Support other Customer Care Centre teams as required to ensure service delivery is planned and carried out in accordance with service level agreements
- Tasks relating to 3rd party logistics & warehousing including the booking of dispatches and returns, and inventory maintenance.
- The raising and maintenance of purchase orders for services supplied by 3rd parties and for any other orders concerning the Country Logistics operation.
- Asset creation and other administrative tasks performed in the maintenance of the DX Siebel system.
- Administration of invoices for payment relating to Country Logistics operations.
- Administration of instrument movements and returned instruments stock including its disposal or return to manufacturing for refurbishment.
- Administration of the Siemens Portal, with particular reference to the Inspection & Calibration database.
Your qualification and experience:
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise key activities
- Customer focus
- Independent and creative problem solving
- Take ownership and accountability for day to day responsibilities
- To understand the customers requirements
- Experience of working within a SAP / Siebel environment desirable
- To seek improvement in current work practices and procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships with colleagues and customers
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
In return we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme, 26 days holiday and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle including private medical, dental insurance, and many more. This position will be based in our head office based in Frimley, we have excellent facilities including staff restaurant, coffee shop, gymnasium and free parking onsite.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time